Frequently Asked Questions
What if I want to add pages to my site?
After buying a site with Repairman Now, you will get a username and password that will allow you to login to our custom back-end. The back-end was built just to help you manage your new website!
What is in the custom back-end?
In this back-end, you will find a few very useful documents and videos that will show you some of the following.
- How to edit content on a page
- How to add an extra pages to your site (20 page limit / more may cost extra)
- How to do a blog or a news post
- Why you should post to the blog and news
- How this will be your own form of SEO
- How to change your email and phone number on your site
- How to add a video to your site
- Why you need your own YouTube Page
- How to use social media such as Twitter & Facebook
- Why you need social media
- How to set-up Twitter
- How to set-up Facebook
- Copies of our contracts
- How to set up Twitter
- How to set up a Facebook Fan Page
- How to post to Craigslist
- How to get your business in Google Maps
What else do you offer and does it cost extra?
We offer a LOT more to our customers and most of that is only available to those who have a contract with us. In fact, the only thing offered to those that are not customers of ours, is being placed in our directory.
Let’s get back to what we offer our clients, and if it costs extra. Other than what is offered in our basic contract, here are a few things that we can offer to you.
What we offer for free:
- Full support for your website
- Craigslist templates
- Phone support
- Email support
- A CRM system
- Custom changes to your site
- SEO suggestions
- Social Media help
- And MORE
What we offer at an extra charge:
- Content for your site
- Business cards
- Twitter set up
- Custom URL
- Facebook business page set up
- SEO services such as
- Link Building
- Promoting your YouTube Videos
- Sponsoring Videos
- Promoting your Twitter Page (get you followers)
- Promoting your Facebook page (get you Facebook likes)
- Keyword research
- Much More!
How long are your contracts?
We offer a few different contracts for our clients. This helps up find a contract that will fit you best. It is worth noting that the longer a contract you sign, the more money you will save.
Here are the lengths of contracts we offer
- 2 Month
- 6 Month
- 1 Year
We suggest people start off with the 2 month package and get to see the benefit to having a custom site. This will help you to build trust in us and show you the value of having a custom site.
On other business ventures, we have also see it as a benefit for people to go from month-to-month, this allows for you as a client to keep the month-to-month cost of your business down and more money in your company.